Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It SNOW!!

We are almost done decorating, and I finally got around to taking and posting some pictures. I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away!

It was so cold hanging lights, and of course there are a few sections highest up that aren't working :P I still need to get a night picture, these were taken as the sun was about to set so they aren't the best.


You can't decorate without festive socks! And these ones are my absolute faves:

I made this sled ornament when I was six, its still one of my favorites!
And of course, you have to end with Santa Claus.
I have more, but this is all I have the attention spand to edit and post for the moment. Oh and did I mention its snowing like crazy? As of noon we had about 12 inches total, 8 of which was from today (some of that might just be drift though because its been pretty windy). I am so excited to have lots of snow for Christmas, here's hoping it doesn't melt!

2 comments:

goodman said...

Hol!!

me gusta los fotos que tomaste.
me parece tierno y interesante. Yo soy de Perú y en la Región donde vivo no cae la nieve en estas fiestas pero me pare divertido...
me gusta mucho las fotos que tomaste

Laura said...

I dont know what your talking about, these are GREAT pictures. The light ones there is just something about them, I like em. Your socks are way cute. The santa clause we were totally going to get a father christmas tree topper but my dad was like no were not having an old man on top of the tree. -shrug- So I got my angel which is what I was after in the first place anyway LoL. Cant wait to see more. Bought time you updated this thing