Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Down-Town Christmas


Last week I took a little strole down Main Street and took pictures of all the decorations, and in true lazy fashion I am only now posting them.

Welcome to the North Pole!

This is the Santa House. In the brief time as a child that I actually believed (about age 2, pathetic I know but I was a very realistic child) I thought it was so cool that of all the fake shopping mall Santas in the world we had the real one, and his house stood there year round as proof (of course he only lived there during December as the rest of the year was spent making toys at the North Pole).

50ft Santa anyone?

How about a 20ft snowman?

The Court House really needs to get some more attractive looking decorations, the building itself is pretty interesting though.
I have a feeling not many Court Houses have a baby Jesus sitting in their front yard.
As you can also see I finally got around to making a new header, which I must say is growing on me, I originally hated it but after Laura gave her positive opinion I decided to give it a go along with new template colors to match. I also added a bit of music because I thought it would be nice and relaxing. If I get annoyed by it it might not last very long, so feel free to let me know if you find it annoying as well.

Well that's about it... kind of light on the explanations tonight. I'm fighting to stay awake at least until the ball drops. Only one hour to go!

Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your header. :)

Chloe said...

1. Love ya!!!
2. Happy New Year
3. Love the header
4. Gotta love the tunes!
5. You went without me :(
<3 .5