Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Day After Christmas!


As promised, a few more shots of our Christmas tree.



Dad opening up his second pair of gloves. Apparently this year what had already been bought hadn't been communicated very well. At least now he won't be able to complain that he can't find his gloves.

Okay, I know this isn't the most enthralled face, but she really was happy... the only pictures that really showed that were very comical expressions and she would kill me for posting (though I have threatened to show Grandma).

This is pretty much the least blurred pic I have of my brother that's not completely unattractive. It was hard to even catch him opening anything, he is one of those rip it open and be done with it people.

And this is what happens when your brother finds your camera and decides to experiment. You get this and about 50 blurry pictures of yourself, dad and ESPN.

My brother gave me guitar hero for Christmas and we actually got the 'rents to play!

Moms turn! She was so amused by her lack of rhythm.


Rock'em Sock'em Robots... need I say more?

Here is the rest of my loot:

I got new luggage for Italy and these handy (and cute!) luggage tags so I can actually find them in baggage claim.

That's it for now, though more will be posted shortly ( I am trying to update more often, I know I've been slacking horrible lately).

I hope you and yours had a very merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you had a pretty good christmas. Seriously rents playing Guitar hero best thing ever!. Your brother is way cool for getting you that.

marie said...

I love the train around the tree...it's so cute hehe
looks like you had a great time. guitar hero looks like so much fun