Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I don't see an old man...

So Thursday (yes I know its taking me forever to update) we had a full moon and it was absolutely huge and so bright I was seeing spots. I decided to follow Laura's lead and attempt to get some shots of it. After a lot of experimenting with different shutter speeds here are my best attempts with my lens (still praying a 70-300mm will appear on my doorstep one morning).
I know they are awfully grainy, but hey you have to start somewhere and I was just happy to get some pics that were more than just explosions of light.

5 comments:

Laura said...

okay you just suck!.

I love the last one. Maybe its cause its a full moon that they look so much better then mine. But frig its like God doesn't want me to take pics of his precious moon. Cause ever since getting the new camera it has either been raining, foggy or now recently SNOWING whenever there is a full moon out there. Thats why I just get his stupid thumbnail or half of it.

Seriously though amazing since we dont have that lovely 70-300 yet, oh I just wait for that day zomg that will be so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Nothing more to say, just "WOW"! It´s amazing!
Greetings from Germany

Anonymous said...

It was just an "accident"... I took a look at some blogs and then accidently I found yours.

marie said...

I really like the last one, with the blueish color. makes it look really cool.
and I'm so jelous, yours are way better than the ones I tried to take of the moon.
I so would love to have a 70-300!!

goodman said...

the imagination that you have is very inspiring and I say this with great sincerity ...

Maybe not even speak English but I am learning, but I can understand your blog. Personally I feel very unrealistic and fantaciosa ...

God Bless you1 ...