Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mr. Squirrel

I walked outside to get the newspaper today and saw a squirrel and four crows hanging out beneath the cherry trees eating the spoiled fruit that had dropped. I immediately ran inside to get my camera, and when I got back they were actually still there! While the crows were smart enough to back away from me (not that I would want pictures of ugly crows anyway) Mr. Squirrel here was too busy with his fruit to give me any notice. He let me slowly inch towards him far enough to get in some decent shots before finally scampering away.

Just some different editing.
My favorite shot, doesn't that look yummy!

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh I am SO with you on fav shot, WAY to cute. look at him....or her...kinda hard to tell with all that fur. So so cute and it eating fruit just adds so much to the pic. Yay for getting your camera and for it still being there and letting you get close enough. Man its so cute! Great shots and coloring

marie said...

awesome shots!!!! I totally agree with the favorite shot. the last one looks really great