Thursday, October 2, 2008

Custom look and Name

So as you can see I now have a custom layout with a header made with one of my own pictures. Its actually just a filler until I can get a picture I like better and really work around with it.

Also, I thought I would give a little explanation for my choice of blog names. I went with Pure Imagination because that is what photography means to me. Seeing the magical beauty in the world around us and bringing a little imagination back to our busy electronic-centered lives. So that's what most of my pictures will be: pure, plain and simple. No need for frills here. The natural is so much more beautiful.

3 comments:

Chloe said...

I love you Sarah, and the photo is beautiful too. What layout is that?

Sarah said...

Umm its rounders 1... so the same one you have in a different color. lol. Love you too .5

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.